Privacy & Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection
Personal data permitted for processing under this Policy are provided by the User by filling out special forms on the Site and may include the following information:
• Wallet numbers in payment systems (for cash payments).
• The site administration is also making efforts to protect Personal Data that is automatically transmitted during the visit to the site pages:
1. Device Type;
2. IP address;
3. Information from cookies;
4. Information about the User's browser;
5. Access time and duration;
6. Visited page URLs.
The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Purpose of obtaining Personal Information
1. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications and requests regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
2. Locating the User for security and fraud prevention.
3. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
4. Providing the User with effective technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
5. Providing the User, with his consent, of special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of the site.
6. Providing the User with access to third-party sites or services of partners of this site in order to receive their offers, updates or services.
- Methods and terms of processing personal information
2. The User's personal data can be transferred to the authorized state authorities only in the manner prescribed by law and under the circumstances established by law.
- Responsibility of the parties
2. In case of loss or disclosure of Personal Data, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
• Was received from a third party before it was received by the Site Administration.
• Was obtained by third parties through unauthorized access to site files.
• Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
• The user is fully responsible for compliance with the legal requirements, including laws on advertising, on the protection of copyright and related rights, on the protection of trademarks and service marks, but not limited to the above, including full responsibility for the content and form of materials.
- Dispute Resolution
2. The recipient of the claim electronically notifies the claimant about the results of the consideration of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim.
3. If the parties failed to reach an agreement, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with applicable law.
- Additional Terms
- Use of personal information